Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Madhya Pradesh - A quick visit

Got an opportunity to explore bit of Madhya pradesh in last December 2012.

As I had enough leaves, I was lucky enough to accompany my Dad whose research paper was published in 5th Ayurveda world conference which held in Bhopal.

We left Bengaluru, (Karnataka) by train and reached by Bhopal, capital city of Madhya Pradesh. Attended world conference for couple of days there. Got a chance to meet research scholars from around 40 countries .... UK, US, Europe...along with our own Indian Eminent Physicians in the field of Ayurveda..

Here are couple of photos..




From Bhopal we went to explore and went for sight seeing to near by places : Ujjain , Sanchi , Tropic of cancer , Birla Temple, Bhojpur , Bhojtal  , Manav Sangrahalay and couple of other places. From there we went to Gwalior. Thanks to Sister Nive , we could see known Gwalior fort, Jai Vilas Palace 


Private dining hall of scindhias


Known person of world on a carpet. Rare in India

Sun Temple of Madhya pradesh 


I found literacy rate found to be low in Madhya pradesh. But got to know Hindi which is spoken here is in top class, in whole India. People are financially not so secured. Good to see western culture has not yet affected Madhya pradesh. When I spoke to one of the tourist/student he was telling me : Madhya pradesh is less explored state in India wherein hardly we get any information about tourist places in web.It found to be true. People are here  simple. Helpful.

Hope to visit Madhya Pradesh again some time. Thank you MP for making me such a memorable trip, returned with sweet memories..: -)

8 comments:

dokka srinivasu said...

Dear Sir

Good blog and nice information.

Sir this my Lord Dhanvantari message which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/02/lord-dhanvantari.html

Sir also please look into my below messages and share your valuable comments.

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/02/my-first-seminar-on-indian-heritage-and.html

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2012/12/indian-woman-in-19th-century-vintage.html

Regards
Dokka Srinivasu
http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/

Jnaneshwara said...

Thanks for your comments, Srini..

Your blog is too good.. Keep writing and share your knowledge to the world..

hinduraaga said...

Good one.... It inspired me to visit Madhya Pradesh

Jnaneshwara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jnaneshwara said...

Thank you so much Raghavendra :)

dokka srinivasu said...

Jnaneshwara sir

Thank you very much for your encouragement and inspirational comments and join as a member to my Heritage of India blog.

Jnaneshwara Sir recently i am sharing "Lamps of India" message in my blog.

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/lamps-of-india.html

Jnaneshwara sir please look into my Lamps of India message and share your inspirational comments.

Jnaneshwara sir i am happy to inform that after reading my Lamps of India message many people across India visited my blog and so far 53 bloggers gave their comments to my Lamps of India message and after reading this message more than 20 members are joining as a member to my Heritage of India blog.

Raj Homes said...

Really nice place for visit...Madhya Pradesh ...We can proudly say "Madhya Pradesh is heart of our country" ...Nice and informative blog jignesh..

Raj Homes said...

Really nice place for visit...Madhya Pradesh ...We can proudly say "Madhya Pradesh is heart of our country" ...Nice and informative blog jignesh..