Friday, October 12, 2007

Hi,
Lot of plans, not much time.less plan..This is not good ..I have start work hard..Otherwise life will not be as i expected..I have to take it serioulsy..I have to organize & manage time & plan well for rest of llfe...Only net, paper will not give much to my betterment of life..There is lot more..I have to start my preparations...

Had a nice sleep after coming from offc.Got up at 11 PM(Slept arnd 5PM)..After soooooooo many days had a tension free sleep...

Aru, left for Goa...

Had been to Vibhutipura matha on 11th October on the eve of Amavasya pooja.It was good..Need to go evry month w/o fail..as i am going since couple of months...

Tomorrow lot of work need to completed ..restart physical exercises,clean the House,need to meet Tailor,to go to Bank,Meet Raghu(Welcome to Bangalore) in Forum.wash clothes,Read.........

No comments: